THE SUMMON OF ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING OF SHAREHOLDERS
Published: 06 Aug 2020
Board of Directors hereby summon the Shareholders to attend the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders (“AGMS”) hereinafter shall be referred to as (“Meeting”) which will be held on :
Date : Friday, 28 Agustus 2020
Time : 14.00 WIB – finish
Place : The Dharmawangsa Hotel
JL. Brawijaya Raya No.26
The Agenda of the AGMS are as follows:
1. Approval on The Company Annual Report for the Financial Year 2019 and Ratification of The Company Financial Statement for the Financial year 2019.
2. Approval on Determintation of the Use of Company Net Profit for the Financial Year 2019.
3. Approval on Appointment of a Public Accountant for the annual calculation audit of the company for the Financial Year 2020.
4. Approval on Determination of Board of Commissioners and Board Of Directors remuneration for the financial year 2020.
5. Approval on Report on The Use of Fund from the Initial Public Offering.
The agenda’s explanation are as follows:
1. First to Third Agenda is a routine agenda held at the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders of the Company. This is in accordance with the applicable provisions in the Company's Articles of Association and / or the applicable laws, which must obtain approval and authorization by the
General Meeting of Shareholders.
2. Fourth agenda is a routine agenda held at the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders of the Company. This is in accordance with the applicable provisions in the Company's Articles of Association and / or the applicable laws and regulations in connection with the Company, in which the shareholders grant authorization to the Board of Commissioners to determine salaries, bonuses, allowances and / or other remuneration components for members of the Board of Commissioners and Board of Directors.
3. Fifth agenda is a routine agenda held at the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders of the Company. This is in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations in the Company's Articles of Association and / or the applicable laws and regulations, which
must obtain approval and authorization by the AGMS.
1. This Meeting Invitation is the official invitation for the Shareholders of the Company to attend AGMS, the Company will not send specific invitation to each Shareholder.
2. The Shareholders who are entitled to attend/represent and to vote in the AGMS are those whose names are registered in the List of Shareholders of the Company on 5 August 2020 at
3. The Company suggest to the Shareholders who are entitled to attend the Meeting whose shares are included in KSEI's collective custody, to authorize the Company's Securities Administration Bureau, named PT Adimitra Jasa Korpora through KSEI's Electronic General Meeting System (eASY.KSEI) facility in https://access.ksei.co.id/ provided by KSEI as a mechanism for electronic authorization in the process of the Meeting.
4. In the event that the Shareholders will attend the Meeting outside the eASY.KSEI mechanism, the shareholders can download the power of attorney that can be found on the Company's website www.tebe.co.id. Shareholders or their representative who will attend the Meeting is required to submit a photocopy of Identity Card (ID) or other legitimate identification to the Meeting Official before entering the Meeting Room. For Shareholders, who are Legal Entity shall
bring a photocopy of the Articles of Association and its amendments including the composition of the latest management.
5. For Shareholders or their representative who will attend the Meeting or Shareholders who will use their voting rights in the eASY.KSEI application, shall provide the information on their presence and/or their power of attorney and place their votes in each of the above mentioned agenda. through the eASY.KSEI application in http://akses.ksei.co.id/ .
6. The Company will provide meeting agenda materials for each agenda item through the Company's website www.tebe.co.id. Shareholders who are entitled to attend, are entitled to submit questions regarding the agenda of the Meeting through the Company's email email@example.com. These questions will be submitted at the Meeting by the Representative and recorded in the Minutes of the Meeting compiled by the Notary, and the answers to these questions will be submitted by email to Shareholders no later than 3 working days after the
7. The notary, assisted by the Company's Securities Administration Bureau, will check and count votes for each agenda item in each meeting decision-making for such agenda, including votes that have been submitted by Shareholders through eASY.KSEI as referred to in point 3 above,
as well as those submitted in the meeting.
8. To reduce the risk of Covid-19 exposure, the Company will not provide the Annual Report and the Meeting Rules in physical form (hardcopy), food and beverages as well as souvenirs to the Shareholders and their representative that attend the Meeting.
9. Shareholders and their representative who attend physical meetings are required to fulfill health procedures determined in accordance with the Government Protocol implemented by the building manager where the meeting is held.
Jakarta, 6 Agustus 2020
Board of Directors